Thursday, June 24, 2021

Is the Blood Supply really all that Safe ?

To:you (Bcc) + 3 more Details

Tom's Logic Journal.       tschuckman@aol.com


Here is the LINK to my 'New Blog' ---Tom's Logic Journal    ----->

Here is the LINK to my new Blog:


Hello Friends and Smart Readers,

      I know that I should err on the side of caution-- and hold my peace before I spill the beans.   And getting my Info 2nd hand is also a lame idea.... LOL.   So before I start putting proper names on this late night Blog:   TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL,  I might just use some generalizations for the time being.   

It seems like I heard my VA- Nurse Practitioner  say something to the effect that just because they thought my low blood count was too dangerous -- that they ought to just zap me with a blood transfusion as soon as I arrived at one of the 2-- hospitals up where I live.    But I will just have to reserved judgment on all of this until something really shakes loose.  I have tremendous PAIN right now in my back, ribs, etc.  
    For a number of reasons that I have studied many years ago, I simply refuse to accept ANY blood transfusions!   And no one can truly guarantee the cleanliness and purity of our blood supply now days, especially with all the VD, Viruses, etc!!   And once a person in infected -- it's too late!   At my age, 72, there is just too much to go wrong to compromise my entire health system.  And now in my case the main issue is medical.  
    I don't have that much time to elaborate on these matters now, but will try hard to fill in the gaps later.  However, a Christian's Belief System is very important, too.

More later.

Warm Regards,
Thomas G Schuckman
Email:   tschuckman@aol.com 


 

No comments: