Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The True Meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

Tom's Journal. http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

tschuckman@aol.com


Last Resistance news@lastresistance.com

"Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, ....  all is vanity.  What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun ?"  ---Ecclesiastes Chapter 1, verses 2-3.   That book, chapter and verse in the KJV Bible, is found right after the book of Proverbs, another great favorite of mine.  
       For those of us who are Combat Veterans and true Patriots,  I think that most of us are just plain tired of living in a world where 'good is called bad, and visa versa !'   But if you have been reading my modest Blog for any length of time,  you will understand that we are now living in the "last part of the Gentile times," and right before the promised Rapture of all Saints left on Earth....  living.   So this world of Satanic wickedness won't be here with us forever.   Just read the last book of the Bible,  Revelation, nice and slowly, as I have mentioned in my last post here, yesterday,  please.   And,  SMILE,  God loves you and I !  

And also after you all read the contents of this pasted page down below,  you will learn the reason why I am hurrying to get OFF FaceBook, and other public places that share my personal information....   sorry.

Also,  it grieves me to mention that most Patriots will also join with me to legally fight the war against our U.S. Constitution, and especially the 2nd Amendment....  and I still can hardly believe this fight against our natural, lawful FREEDOM is happening right now, and perhaps our own POTUS has turned against the people  --- I only HOPE I am wrong.   The main fight is against Satan and his demons, the 'god of this world.'   Friends,   these terrible things MUST come,  according to Bible Prophecy,  before we shall meet our Lord in person.   Seems like things are really picking up and moving quickly these days, and April is not far away.

Warm Regards,
Thomas G. Schuckman
Email:   tschuckman@aol.com


        
 


No comments: